Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 7- A Photo That Makes You Happy

ALL of my photos make me happy but just one out of the bunch would be this one...



My little family in front of Cinderella's castle in Walt Disney World. We went this past January and spent the week. On the 4th day of our trip we visited the Magic Kingdom and my father-in-law snapped this pic of us. It's the first big family vacation we have ever taken. It was so wonderful and Dakota got to meet Mickey and Minnie Mouse which was such a big deal for him. And that brings to me to another pic...



And since I have already posted more than one picture, I might as well post one more that makes me happy...



Everyone knows that my favorite color is purple so it should be no surprise that this is one of my favorite pics from our trip. 

Ok ok. One more! And then I will stop. I promise!



I took this picture myself while I was at her concert on April 18, 2011. I am very proud of this pic! And of course, I was thrilled to see that she opened her show wearing purple! 

Alright, now you have seen some pictures that make me very happy! Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment