Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 12- Something you are OCD about

I am OCD ... in that I have a very addictive personality. I get a favorite anything and I have all/a lot of it! Some of my favorite things include the color purple, cows, Lady Gaga, Darkwing Duck, and most recently... entering and WINNING contests! I am the same way about things I eat and drink. My favorite drink is cherry coke and I tend to like to eat the same things and not try a lot of new.

Also, and I don't know if this counts, but hoarding tendencies run in my family and I am no exception. I am not bad... nothing like you see on tv. But I just like to keep things. I always wonder "Am I going to need this? I better not throw it out... just in case!" But my husband tries to keep me in check.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment