Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 5- Favorite Quote

Ok this one should be quick and painless... although I do have more than one.



"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap." - No clue who said this

That just seems to fit my life very well!



"Stagger Onward Rejoicing." - Kelsey Grammar

He quoted this in his book Kelsey Grammar ...So Far. I read it back when I was in middle school and that quote has stuck with me ever since. It means keep pushing forward in your life no matter what struggles you face, all the while being thankful for what you have. That has become a sort of motto for me in my life.



and finally...
“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.” - Lady Gaga

I had to include a quote from my favorite icon! Whether you like her or not, you must admit this one is true. While I am a hopeless romantic and believe that love conquers all, I agree with this. I know the sting of heartbreak and while a person can cause that, doing what you love in life won't. Given you may experience failures, I am talking about the actual happiness you get from just from doing what it is you love.




See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment