Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 16- Who Do You Do the Most Crazy Things With OR What is the Most Crazy Thing You’ve Done?

The craziest things seem to happen to me when my family is involved. But I can seriously think of a lot of crazy things happening with a wide variety of my friends as well. I think I just attract "crazy" and I'm ok with that. It certainly makes life more interesting.

Some random crazy facts for you :

~ My bedroom window was at one time the main method of entry into my house for all my friends.

~ There was an incident involving myself, an ax, my grandmother and her bedroom door.

~ When my son was 2, he was involved in his first car accident. (With his babysitter.) The car flipped over and he was the first one out. I am told he yelled at everyone still in the car, "Y'all better get outta there too!"

~ A friend and I managed to burn a perfectly shaped circle into brand new carpet the night after it was put it. Our solution was to get left over carpet, cut a matching circle and super glue it into the hole. To our knowledge, we have gotten away with it and it's been over 10 years since it happened!

That is all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment